What were the problems faced by MRC?
Total Quality Management
CASE 01: TPM AT MRC BEARINGS
- What were the problems faced by MRC?
- What was the solution used to address the problems at MRC?
- What were the attributes responsible for the successful implementation of TPM at MRC?
- Explain the TPM journey at MRC.
- Comment on the statement “TPM is not totally painted machines but taking pride in our machines.”
CASE 02: Customer Relationship Management at Bharti
- Why did Bharti Tele-ventures opt for a CRM solution?
- What were the challenges faced by Bharti in its CRM implementation process?
- Discuss the strategy used by the company for implementing CRM and why.
- Explain the various benefit received by Bharti after implementing CRM.
CASE 03: Hotel Valuation Services ( HVS )
- What are the challenges facing the Indian hospitality industry?
- What is HVS? What are the recommendations of HVS mentioned in this case study?
- What are the limitations of the present hotel rating system in India?
- If you are hired as the consultant, what measures do you suggest to improve the present hotel rating system in India?
CASE 04: IMPLEMENTING QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AT HYUNDAI MOTORS
- Why did Hyundai decide to implement the QS 9000 system?
- What is the difference between ISO 9000 and QS 9000?
- Explain the QS 9000 system.
- What were the benefits of QS 9000 implementation at Hyundai?
CASE 05: Supplier Quality Audit at Tata Motors
- What were the challenges faced by TATA Motors while selecting its suppliers for India?
- What were the reasons for setting up a supplier quality team at TATA motors?
- What was the approach followed by the supplier quality audit team?
- What is the difference between supplier quality audit and third party quality audit?